mercoledì 9 dicembre 2015

Who...how..and why I decided to open this blog

 Hello everyone I'm Francesco Marchioro, for all Cowie, and one of my greatest passions is the bassfishing.

After years of 'militancy' in the world of bass fishing, even at a competitive level, I decided to open this blog to collect my experiences and emotions that I have lived by fishing around the world.

So I hope that this space will become an opportunity for discussion and not just a blog notional or just fishing tales.

Another strong motivation that prompted me to start this blog, is to understand both novices, that the fishermen navigated the bassfishing should only be based on two fundamental principles:

1the respect our friend "bass"
2.you must have  fun on the water

The first point is even more important than the second, for the simple reason that without the bass there would be bassfishing and therefore would miss the fun.

PRACTICAL AND THE CATCH & RELEASE always preached, which is the release of the fish once caught.

Unfortunately in Italy we are still far behind the protection of the Bass and in general the protection of our waters.

In recent years the significant progress has been made thanks to Italy Bass Federation (
www.italybass.com), thanks to the program 'conservation'.

Guys, excuse me if I dwell a little 'on this, but now bass in Italy there are less and less, in our small we try to safeguard as much as possible.

Once we captured, if he deserves, we do the usual photos in the shortest possible time and rilasciamolo in its natural environment.

The second point is almost a provocation, because I often see too many guys (especially newbies) who think that the goal is to have the hat and the shirt of a particular brand.

I have for years with Molix, I am proud to be Molixiano, but believe me that I do not go fishing because I have the jersey Molix but I go because I have fun and peach almost exclusively with material Molix / omtd / xbait GYCB and because I believe in these products . (
Www.molix.com)

The ProTackles for me is like a second family, we believe in the same values and in this company, in addition to be some pioneers bassfishing made in Italy, there is also the one who made me realize the beauty of Bassfishing Mr. Paolo Vannini!

I cherish a profound esteem for this person and saro'sempre grateful for what he taught me and still teaches!
It seems trivial, but more often I see people Pitu 'selling out' to 4buste lures or bait to change the picture to try 'fame' at least at the level of socialmedia / forum.

So guys, if this is the bassfishing for you, you have not understood anything about the beauty of this fishing and you will be one of the countless 'meteors' passing through this galaxy, and then disappear into thin air.

The bassfishing is fascinating because it is a mental challenge before technique.

In fact, technology is essential, but takes a back seat because the first thing to understand is where is parked the fish and what they eat!

Just to make a simple example, it is unnecessary to know how to do 20 jumps skippare and bait on the water if the fish then stationed attached to the bottom of 10 meters of water in open water!

The blast that characterizes most of all the bassfishing from other fishing techniques is that the bass is to be found in 1,000 different places and we must strive to better understand how to take the bait fish.

There are several techniques, that we will face from time to time and what 'makes this fishing varied and never boring!

After this introduction, shortly I publish the articles on technical and artificial, but I recommend if you have curioistá, doubts (even the most trivial), or sometimes tell you about a certain thing does not hesitate to comment and ask!



Special thanks to my buddy Adam Mihara


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento